Sick and tired of that old, flimsy door with the broken wheels always falling off the track?
Don’t waste your time with a one-size fits all door with plastic wheels from the hardware store. Every one of our doors is custom made to fit your doorway.
- Our sliding screen door offers an all- metal construction with steel wheels, bearings and a metal lock. Many of our customers opt for Solar Screen in their doors to take advantage of the added durability it offers, and because of the fact that we sell it with a 10 year warranty. The doors are built with inside corners and adjustable wheels for a perfect fit. For more information check out the tabs above.
All Metal Construction
- 1-3/4"x 1/2" Extruded Aluminum Frame
- 1-1/4" Steel Ball Bearing Rollers
- Extruded aluminum Handle assembly with mortise lock and lever latch
- Non-handed with Handle Centered
- Heavy Duty Diecast Corners with Side Ajustment
- Charcoal Fiberglass Insect Screening
- Extruded Vinyl Bug Seal with Flap & Tear-off Strips
- Assembled & K.D. Widths Available Up to 73"
- Assembled & K.D. Heights Available Up to 97" (Specify Handle Height on Doors Over 84" Tall)
- Replacement Tracks
- Upper/Lower Tracks
- Aluminum Tracks
- Snap Bead Vinyl
- Frame Colors Available: See Below
- Solar Screen
- Pet Door Option (S,M,L,XL)
- Warranty covers workmanship of door. This includes wheels not working properly, corners coming apart, handle not functioning, and any other workmanship issues not listed here that are determined to be the fault of the manufacturer. Not covered under the warranty is any damage to the screen (Solar Screen has a warranty, Bugscreen does not.) or intentional damage including tampering with the door, damaged caused by brute, or intentional, force, damage from a pet or any other intentional act not deemed a workmanship flaw.
Solar Screen Colors