Not your average pet door! These doors are made to LAST, unlike those flimsy plastic kits from the hardware store that are just going to cause you problems.
- Installs directly into your sliding door- no need for a separate panel
- Flexible heavy duty rubber will not crack in winter or warp in summer.
- Magnets are imbedded into the rubber for energy savings.
- Safe tempered Masonite closing panel fits on both frames.
- Strong extruded frame is available in 5 rustproof colors:
- Anodized Silver, White, Bronze, Black, & Tan
The locking cover (not shown) is particle board enameled bright white on one side for greater visibility to the pet. This cover should be used on the same side as the pet. However, It is designed to be breakable as a safety precaution in case the pet crashes into it from the wrong side.
All sizes can be installed through screens using Pride screen adaptor kits.
|Easy Measuring Guide||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
|Open sliding glass door to the opening measurement of the pet door model nearest to your breed. If the dog can pass through the opening that’s your size.|
|* For pet Safety and Door Durability, Do Not Buy Larger than Necessary||Opening is 4 3/4″ x 7 1/2″, for your pet up to 4 1/2″ across the shoulder||Opening is 8 1/2″ x 12 1/2″. For your pet up to 8″ across the shoulder||Opening is 11 1/2″ x 16 7/8″. For your pet up to 11″ across the shoulder||Opening is 141/2″ x 19 1/2″, For your pet up to 14″ across the shoulder|