Mike’s Mobile Screen and Chimney Service’s Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
ACCESS TO BOTH DRYER AND EXTERIOR VENT IS NECESSARY
- A Mike’s Mobile Technician will move the dryer away from the wall, using floor protection and care.
- They will clean inside of the wall exhaust vent and outside cover with specialized cleaning brushes. (Spinning brush agitation method)
- We use a high pressure air blower to clear finer materials from inside wall exhaust vent and outside cover.
- Then we do a visual inspection, repair, or replace the vent hosing as needed. (extra material cost to replace if needed)
- Afterwards the technician will reinstall the dryer to original position.
- The technician will make certain the washer hoses and dryer vent connections are in proper places.
- We will run the dryer to insure optimal vent air flow and operating performance.
- And finally, we clean up all affected flooring and carpeting areas.
Thank you for choosing the best! Give us a call today!